Ontario Pharmacy Health Program
Lifemark Health is pleased to be the new service provider for the Ontario Pharmacy Health Program, previously called the Ontario Pharmacy Support Program (OPSP).
The Program will be operating in a similar fashion to the OPSP.
The OPHP aims to lower emotional, social and economic costs associated with psychiatric disorders, substance use and or emotional disorders for registrants of the Ontario College of Pharmacists and their families.
- provide industry-leading assessment, treatment and disability management services
- prevent long-term disability absences
- promote the health and wellness of registrants
- provide evidence-based, prompt, comprehensive options for all registrants
- promote return to work and improve productivity
- maintain confidentiality of personal health information
We provide registrants with the following options:
comprehensive psychological, psychiatric and/or substance use assessments: clear diagnostic and functional formulation of a registrant’s condition, treatment and practice recommendations
- (e.g., monitoring, safety concerns in practice)
- direct or facilitated treatment interventions tailored to
- registrants’ specific needs: evidence-based treatment
- co-ordination of substance use counselling and relapse prevention
- co-ordination of specialized mental health and substance use programs
- monitoring services that are tailored to registrants’ specific needs.
We also provide:
- self-referral options
- information and advice about mental health concerns
- information about available clinical and assessment services throughout Ontario
- information about monitoring and advocacy services.